MY FUTURE JOB

I'm still not really sure about what I want to do in my future since there are many things in which I'm interested. Actually, what I like the most about what I'm currently studying (journalism) is that you can do many things and not stick to just one activity. 

I'm really into making documentaries so that's something that I would like to do in the future, in university we had to make a few short documentaries in the past and I had a great time. I also like radio, but more like having a podcast of doing interviews than reading news or something like that. I would also love to do something that involves work outdoors, maybe that's one of the reasons why I like filming so much. 

Something that is not really my field but it's close and  I would love to do in the future is to work in the film industry, specially as a director, because I'll always loved movies and I'm constantly thinking in stories that I would like to tell. I know it's hard in Chile to work in art but I'm not really interested in making a lot of money so that wouldn't be a problem to me. Maybe I'd like to study something to help me with this first, like screenwriting or something like that. 



Like I said, I'm a very indecisive person and there are also other things that have crossed my mind, like sociology or even economics (not in Chile though because I really dislike neoliberalism). I'm really open to anything as long as I have fun and do something that I feel happy about. 


Comments