A country i'd like to visit

It was quite hard for me to choose just one country because there are so many places I would love to visit someday, but for this case I'm going to choose China, mainly because it's a whole different culture and I'd love to know more about their unique traditions. But also for so many more reasons: it's a country full of history, with one of the oldest civilizations in the world, and a historical legacy that despite its technological advances and modernity remains until today and can be seen in every aspect, for example, on its architecture, foods and philosophic beliefs. 


Due to its rich culture, I would like to visit some of its museums, such as the Shanghai Museum or the National Museum of China, and also its many palaces, temples, and pagodas (religious tower-like buildings very common in Asian countries). I can't wait to see one day in real life the Forbidden City, the largest imperial palace in the whole world! and of course the famous Great Wall of China. 

I also would love to explore its impressive natural wonders and try its food, I'm always open to try new dishes and I'm already a fan of chinese food, so I think that I was there I would try honestly everything I can. 

I'm not sure if I would live in a country with such a different culture, but maybe after a visit I would change my mind. You can never know until you try it. 

Comments